Friday, December 01, 2006

The Urge to ride

Hells bells, but I have been battling to contain my excitement for the last few weeks.....I only have 15 days left before I get to go home and ride!! Been in Dar for about one and a half months now and boy has it been difficult. Feels like a year since I had a numb bum and aching feet and legs.....since I was covered in mud and dirt, blood dripping.....

I hope I can hold out until I get back...planning on going for a good ride the weekend i get back, I sure have missed my mountain bike and here in DAR there is little on can do for excercise , especially if you work all the time like me! So first things first when I get back! Hugs and kisses to the loved ones, and then off for a ride...planning on heading out on the usual Pretoria East route but with a bit of variation due to having moved further from the trail starting points.....but it might honestly be a little more interesting and I am sure I will find some new routes too!

For now I can only surf the net, and read the great write up on the Fakawi website and related blogs....Oh, and not to mention the fact that I have fallen in love again with the new Giant Reign range.....so so nummy......

Lets see, maybe Santa brings me a Christmas present, if not this year, then early next year! Am so amped for a full sus bike!!

Ciao for now......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home